+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

3D sound quality from Biostar Z87X 3D motherboards launched at Computex 2013

Advert.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member

Exclamation 3D sound quality from Biostar Z87X 3D motherboards launched at Computex 2013

Advert.
    The Haswell based motherboards were launched this year at Computex, and of these one has intrigued me most and that is Biostar Z87X 3D motherboard.

What I perceive is that they have put in-built capabilities in the motherboard for sound enhancement and terming those as Hi-Fi 3D, Smart EAR 3d and preAMP. More information is there on Biostar's site.

My point of intrigue is that can one use this mobo on their home theatre system with multi-channel speakers for greater sound experience or not. Would this eliminate the need for additional sound card for those who are pretty particular about good sound experience with their high-end speakers?

I couldn't find any reviews that talk about the better sound quality from this motherboard to show it can eliminate sound card usage for enhanced sound experience.

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    Seems, everyone is jumping upon the "3D" bandwagon. After onboard graphics, now if mobo suppliers are concentrating on better onboard sound capabilities, I see they are trying to pitch their products really at home theater and also gaming enthusiasts segment.

technocrat
    Quote Originally Posted by ramcharan1990 View Post
    Seems, everyone is jumping upon the "3D" bandwagon.
    "3D" has been an old buzzword, but it sells.
    Haswell being new, so its reviews will take time to appear. Soon, we'll come to know how good this board is, and how good is its audio delivery, and if it would replace the need for a dedicated sound card or not. but what I have started liking is the new shielded components that all motherboard manufacturers have started to do. Give a cool look.

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    If not reviews, there are some previews carried by OCWorkbench and also you can see reviews of Haswell mobos on AnandTech website. You will get the idea.

technocrat
    I think by now reviews should be online. A simple google search will lead to results and show about performance of this motherboard.

technocrat
    The review for this mobo is online now: BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Z87X 3D Motherboard Review | Overclockers

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!