+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girl's family is Rich and difference of category

Advert.

velavan Guest

Smile Girl's family is Rich and difference of category

Advert.
    I am 24 years old. she is 22 years. We are love so much both each other. but the problem is we are different catagery.and also they are reach. her parents believe her she can't be fall in love. the major problem is in their family circle their relatives girls fall in love but their parents very strictly and convinced to married another person in their caste . so my girl friends parents appreciate my girl she is very good. and also they believe strongly she not fall in love. so my girl friend told we leave our love and also try to avoid me.but but she still very emotional to me and also she think live me.he trust me also. i like to live with her my whole life.I can't live with out her. in this place i convinced her parents and also to ensure their believe about my girl friend. what can i do in this situation

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well thanks for writing to us.
    The problem is so common among many couples, you say that her family is not ready for the marriage, but what I will like to ask is whether your pareblnts are ready to accept the girl of your choice?? Have you tried to initiate the talk between your family about the girl concerned, please clarifyvmy doubts....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi velavan,

Thank you for writing to us.

Dear friend, do you understand how a relationship works ?

Let me tell you about it. The guy and the girl meet initially, they become friends. Had it been a love at first sight of a thing, the only difference is the spark is only ignited in one's heart long before they actually become friends with each other. Now, this friendship grows up with time and slowly and steadily as and how to understand each other well, you start feeling for each other and at some point in time, you eventually agree to have fallen for the other. If feelings reciprocate, both of you get into a relationship. Now, the problem starts when you think of getting married to each other someday. The biggest of all problem is how to convince parents for this alliance. Isn't it ?

Now, the same is what you are facing right now. How to convince parents for this marriage? The very basic and principal point is how well can you handle this parental pressure and take a stand for your partner. Things eventually depend on how much trust and faith you have in your partner and how much you want him as your life partner.

Its very natural and justified for parents to show much degree of opposition to the marriage proposals because after all they are your parents and they would want the best piece of the cake for you to have it. But, if you believe that your choice and your decision to marry your partner and love of life is pretty much good and justified, you shouldn't bother of anything what your parents suggests for you. You should take a stand against your parents and support your partner in this fight of becoming one.

Now, see in your case, your girlfriend's parents are bit strict in their approach and very clear that their daughter will only marry to a guy they will choose for her, which is why she has given up very early. The point where you have mentioned that your girlfriend had asked you to " leave our love and also try to avoid me " clearly shows that she cannot take any stand for you against her parent's will.

So, before you do anything, try to speak to your girl and tell her that if she herself cannot make a stand in this case against her parents to talk to them about you and convince them for the marriage, there is nothing that you can do. She needs to show some courage and determination towards the situation and you. If she is going to fall, there is no point in you talking to your parents.

So, base point is, first you are convinced and determined to yourself and only then you can convince your parents and others. If you become week, there is absolutely no point in taking the matter any further and destroying or damaging any other relations.

I hope you got my point !!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!