+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buy online Micromax Canvas 4 A210 on pre-order - are you buying it ?

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

Buy online Micromax Canvas 4 A210 on pre-order - are you buying it ?

Advert.
    One of the much debate phone from the domestic manufacturer under it's high selling and prodigious range of smartphone called as Canvas series has hit the news shores once again. The handset which will be the successor for micromax canvas 2 and micromax canvas A116 HD named as Canvas 4 modelled as Canvas A210 is up fro a pre-order. The handset is available for a pre-order of Rs 5000 only.

Not much has been revealed in terms of specifications but the handset is expected to be powered by a MediaTek quad core processor. Previous leaks suggest that the phone will be equipped with a 13MP rear camera which is unprecedented in the indigenous smartphone segment. Additionally and perhaps most importantly, the phone is believed to sport a 5 inch Full HD display. As suggested by the image above, there will be no capacitive buttons on the phone.

One of the most crucial point about this product is it's pricing. As we all know, that Micromax is a budget smartphone maker and has made a name for itself in this regard. So, we will expect the price point of the smartphone to be very attractive. The Canvas HD is targeted at the sub-Rs. 15,000 budget and we think it will remain there for some time to come. The Canvas 4 on the other hand will have a sub-Rs. 20,000 price point, and we estimate an asking price of Rs. 19,000. Yes, even though Micromax has an attractive portfolio of budget smartphones in the market, it will try to push and make a name for itself in the sub-Rs. 20,000 price bracket.

Are you going to book this handset for a pre-order or not.

Share with us.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    I think it is a nice phone but as per the price of it's pre-order there is a fear in my mind that it will cost around 20,000 so i will not dig my hand inside the pit.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    19K to 20K ..

Throw it out of window.. rather crush it after buying.. its camera will be again useless..

+ Post a Comment HERE!