+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which university give admissions for failed candidates in graduation?

Advert.

rohieyes234 Guest

Which university give admissions for failed candidates in graduation?

Advert.
    i failed in my intermediate result and feel like cry. my father and mother scolding me all the time that you waste your money and you waste one year of your life, you will have no future now what will you do now. I want to know that is there any university which can help me to make my year count.

In the end any university helping failed candidates to save their year?

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think no university will grant you admission well some of the university which offer courses for correspondence i think they will help you a lot.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron

RE: Which university give admissions for failed candidates in graduation?

Yes dude no any university is going to give failed student admission dear, now forget everything and start with new strategy and start studying hard from now and show mom dad that how hardworking you are now. all the best.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    You can give NIOS exam and you can then get 10+2 equivalent result this year itself and can save your year.
    Details can be found at : Admission Procedure: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)

You should also look for more details online as I do not have full information, I remember a guy who used it to clear its 12th and same year he took admission in some good engineering college and now he is working in a big MNC , no year wasted , only his money was wasted as he had to give lots of amount to get admission in that engineering college through Management quota.

+ Post a Comment HERE!