+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which is Better- B.Tech of BSc.

Advert.

Which is Better- B.Tech of BSc.

Advert.
    please can u tell me that which is better btec or bsc.i am confused in selecting bsc or b tec. some are telling that bsc is better than btec and some btec is better than bsc.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    B-Tech is considered better than BSc. anytime. Bsc. would be advised only if you have certain specific needs. If you talk to any HR guy in a company or any person with experience in recruiting, they will always prefer Btech guy over BSc. guy for various reason, above all they find BTech useful.

But remember, just Btech is not enough, make sure you do it from reputed institution and score good marks. It is because in India, though there are several thousands engineering passouts every year but it is said that only 10% or even less among them are really productive and skillful.

Savera......

adam55
    adam55 is offline Just in!
    I would say opt for any graduation course.. the thing that matters is not BSc or Engg but how much you explore that field. What if u did engg and have poor knowledge about the stream..? Having knowledge is important and if you know how to utilize that knowledge it will benefit most in interviews.

rahulreddy21
    rahulreddy21 is offline Just in!
    B.tech is better compare to B.Sc because having a degree in technical knowledge better compared non technical.
    I suggest b.tech sounds good because you can explore in b.tech and there is alot of opportunities on your skill.

<Edited by staff : No spam please>

+ Post a Comment HERE!