+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tata Docomo 3G not conneding using USB modem

Advert.

Gabrial
    Gabrial is offline Newbie

Tata Docomo 3G not conneding using USB modem

Advert.
    Hi

I am facing great trouble. I have no way to get internet other than 3G internet. I had tata docomo sim unused so I decided to use it for internet and purchased a micromax usb modem. I did 3G recharge of Rs. 351 for 3GB as was a great offer but problem is that I am not able to use it. I can't connect 3G instantly . I have to try again and again to connect and then if works for few minutes and then disconnects. But after 12 am in night, it works fine and connects instantly . But my main use during day time and I think my money is going waste because I can use it for the purpose I recharged for. It is very trouble. I asked tata docomo coustomer care and they stupid saying that I have problem in my computer setup. but I am sure it is not problem with computer because I also tried other sim to test and it works without any problem and works great and never disconnects so I think tata is problem but how do I solve it ?

They are causing me problem where should I complaint.I want my money back...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi delete.. (what a name)

I think you can't do anything but you can try changing apn, try TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC , see if you can connect with it easily. Your network is clogged and I think it is causing connectivity problem. You may send written complaint to TATA docomo HO . I think then they will take right action.

TATA DOCOMO
    TATA DOCOMO is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    Hi

I am facing great trouble. I have no way to get internet other than 3G internet. I had tata docomo sim unused so I decided to use it for internet and purchased a micromax usb modem. I did 3G recharge of Rs. 351 for 3GB as was a great offer but problem is that I am not able to use it. I can't connect 3G instantly . I have to try again and again to connect and then if works for few minutes and then disconnects. But after 12 am in night, it works fine and connects instantly . But my main use during day time and I think my money is going waste because I can use it for the purpose I recharged for. It is very trouble. I asked tata docomo coustomer care and they stupid saying that I have problem in my computer setup. but I am sure it is not problem with computer because I also tried other sim to test and it works without any problem and works great and never disconnects so I think tata is problem but how do I solve it ?

They are causing me problem where should I complaint.I want my money back...
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Docomo.

+ Post a Comment HERE!