+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marring girl against both parents wishes- as Girl is getting married soon

Advert.

gorakh
    gorakh is offline Just in!

Marring girl against both parents wishes- as Girl is getting married soon

Advert.
    We are both engaged respectively to other families and will never be happy with that marriage. We really want to get married but both our parents are against it. Is it worthwhile to listen to parents and remain unhappy for the rest of life. I am 34, she is 29. To top it all my father is seriously ill.
    What is the best move? She wants me to do something (elope,etc) before her marriage (which is very soon, all arrangements are made) and looking for opinions.
    How will the situation evolve at their side? Any legal problems and whatever, we want to be ready for once we take this step.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Gorakh.

No one will ever advice you to elope and hurt parents. Eloping is never a solution to any problem. When you elope, you ruins so many lives at once. Moreover you said all preparations have been done for marriage of girl, now if you elope, it will be a matter of great shame for family of your girl. But you have decided to marry at any cost then you can consult a lawyer. Because you both are legally allowed to take your own decision. So, if you are really serious, take advice from lawyer as soon as possible.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well, as exactly savera said, no one out here will suggest you to marry against the will of parents or to elope and marry. there are many threads out gere which you can refer for getting help to convince parents, moreover you said that ua father is seriously ill, so do you really think that this move is correct for you, I mean u are going to hurt those persons who are the sole reasons for who you are today and whatever you are today, for a girl whom ypu might have metvjust a year or two before, look I am.not against you marrying your girl but this is not the correct way to do so, also note that your decision of eloping may also cost life of ua father who has taken many efforts and had done many sacrifices for making u capable to do whatever you are.
    Believe me talking and convincing your parents for this marriage and make a win-win situation for both of u, if u still do not find what u are looking for, do revert back, I will surely help you out to convince both the parents.......but if you really follow my advice, I shall saybjust one thing go for a win-win situation rather than being selfish and risking ua fayhers life, which actually you dont have any rights to do....best of luck I hope u understand ma point.

gorakh
    gorakh is offline Just in!
    I will be able to convince my parents (they only want to see me happy). Im more worried about girls parents. The other family is very powerful and rich and they have reallys set their mind on it.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I want you to discuss all these points with your gf and to.let let talk to her parents, ultimately every parent looks for the happiness of their child, but in meanwhile you too keep your talks on at your home only after your dads condition stabilizes to normal.
    If you both have dared to love each other knowing that the parents wouldn't support you guys for marriage, you should also gather courage to stand up for each other infront of both of ua parents and support each other, and to convince them for this marriage as running away is not a solution and it is an option chosen by cowards and not the lion-hearted(sherdil) persons or I should say real fighters and lovers.....

+ Post a Comment HERE!