+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What's your view on Micromax new Canvas 4 Release?

Advert.

srs.krishnan
    srs.krishnan is offline Just in!

What's your view on Micromax new Canvas 4 Release?

Advert.
    You all know that, Micromax released it's new humangous advertised edition Canvas 4. What do you think about this phone?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    If you ask my personal view then I think Micromax has launched this intentionally at 18K price and I think reason for this is to get huge profit while its abuzz among users. I read that it has already received a lot of prebooking but I am sure it will get cheaper after a month or so, it will cost around Rs. 14K soon and at that price it would be ok. With only 1GB RAM and nothing new over Canvas HD, its just waste.

srs.krishnan
    Quote Originally Posted by Savera View Post
    If you ask my personal view then I think Micromax has launched this intentionally at 18K price and I think reason for this is to get huge profit while its abuzz among users. I read that it has already received a lot of prebooking but I am sure it will get cheaper after a month or so, it will cost around Rs. 14K soon and at that price it would be ok. With only 1GB RAM and nothing new over Canvas HD, its just waste.

Yeah... bt for 18k also..it's good..as it has got 13mp camera also...that too with 5 lens array.. As u told, probably..they will reduce the price ftr 1 month.. I only have doubt about the lyf time of Micromax Stuffs !!!!

Savera
    At 18K its.. good ?
    What makes you say that, is it Micromax is giving you it for free, if that is then definitely its good one. And 13MP, I don't think it is really a 13Mp, quality will be of a 3.2MP branded phone and in low light they are next to nothing.

And can you explain what is benefit of 5 lens array and how it works ?

geets
    geets is offline eTI Member
    At a price difference of almost 4k between MMX Canvas Hd and Canvas HD 4, I personally don't see much of added value. Considering the average quality of MMX cameras, the whole value proposition suggests that still Canvas HD 2 is a better buy than the new Canvas HD 4.

Savera
    If you need performance phone then go for MMX Canvas 2 A110Q, even cheaper with same chipset.
    See :
    Micromax A110Q vs Micromax A116 HD vs Micromax 4 A210 Comparison and benchmarks

7. Advert.

srs.krishnan
    Micromax Canvas 4: Four features that set it apart : Technology, News - India Today

just read this, in any way...it offers good features in this reasonable budget price range.

Googled it..and found this statement "Like the latest phones by Samsung in the Galaxy series, the Canvas 4 has a bunch of features, such as burst mode for the camera that shoots 99 pictures in 15 seconds, video pinning, simultaneous video playback, look away to pause video and other gesture controls." ofcourse s4 offers 2gb ram and so fast processing...bt the price range makes not a big difference on technical side ... 5 lens array offers good picture quality as it merges photo taken by each lens array... it is some technology which nokia is still dreaming for

Nokia to invest in array camera start-up Pelican Imaging | Bootstrap - CNET News

check this link....

Savera
    You are favouring it too much. But truth is truth, camera is useless in low light, you just wait for a while and see real reviews coming. May be it can take more than 99 pictures in 15 seconds but what's the use when picture are of bad quality. Because MMX is just rebranding this phone, it comes with cons which we already know. I have no personal grudges against MMX but on pricing side, its too much for such a brand, make 12K and its best phone in that price range.

+ Post a Comment HERE!