+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MBA Degree from Lovely Professional University. Right or wrong?

Advert.

roscketeri3893 Guest

MBA Degree from Lovely Professional University. Right or wrong?

Advert.
    I am looking forwards to pursue mba from lovely proffessional university last year i have completed my graduation and know i am looking to pursue mba. Is it a right option for me to select lovely proffessional university or not.

Kulvirkaur1
    Kulvirkaur1 is offline Just in!
    Students from 28 different States of India and 30 different Countries are studying in LPU so student of LPU get an exposure to cultural diversity of these states and countries and is able to interact with them.LPU is ranked high by Top Magazines, Newspapers and TV Channels .Students of LPU enjoy good placements. Recently, ASSOCHAM (Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India) rated LPU as Best Private University in 2013 with regards to placements, etc.. Lovely Professional University offers diversify scholarship schemes as well as it is India's largest university.Last date of Admission with scholarship in Lovely professional University is 31st July 2013

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Very good information Kulvirkaur but it is useless since it is clearly evident you are associated with LPU (directly or indirectly).

+ Post a Comment HERE!