+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to find the best shoe manufacturing company in India?

Advert.

graduate234 Guest

How to find the best shoe manufacturing company in India?

Advert.
    I want to start a shoe business and after a lot of research still i am unable to get the best shoe manufacturer in India. The reason behind the looking of this is i want to see new and creative design. I want to make a partnership with them.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello friend,
    Its not easy in any sense to find out the best shoe manufacturing company in India. Else from my point of view instead of going on a search for a shoe manufacturing company for a better shoe design you should go and search for a creative shoe designer.

As if you are a citizen of u.p than i would suggest you to visit the 2 cities of u.p i.e KANPUR & AGRA, as these are the cities which are famous for their shoe industry, either search out their manufacturing companies. There are variety of shoes there in these cities from small manufacturers to the big companies all are there.

so, i would suggest you to search for a better shoe designer not a company. because the company can only provide you the shoes it is manufacturing but on the other hand the shoe designer can give you the creations.

+ Post a Comment HERE!