+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

250rs for 3g net internet disconnection problem

Advert.

Samradh Guest

250rs for 3g net internet disconnection problem

Advert.
    I have newly purchased a Tata docomo sim for internet use only and and I have recharged it with Rs. 250 3G internet data pack . However, I am repeatidly facing problem of disconnetion with this recharge. It disconnects itself every 40 - 45 minute and when I try to reconnect it takes too much time to reconnect.

I have called customer care many times but they are asking me to retry and I have done this many times . still the problem of disconnection persists and it is very frustrating.

Please guide me how I can solve this problem.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello samradh,
    The problem you are facing is a common problem in tata docomo sim if we go for internet purpose.
    As some time back i was also using the same an the problems were faced by me also. There is always a no response kind of thing from the customer care department.

But the nice thing is that the problem of my dongle went off by itself. I was also in the same trouble.
    keep calm and give a little time to let it set than there would be no problem.

TATA DOCOMO
    TATA DOCOMO is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samradh View Post
    I have newly purchased a Tata docomo sim for internet use only and and I have recharged it with Rs. 250 3G internet data pack . However, I am repeatidly facing problem of disconnetion with this recharge. It disconnects itself every 40 - 45 minute and when I try to reconnect it takes too much time to reconnect.

I have called customer care many times but they are asking me to retry and I have done this many times . still the problem of disconnection persists and it is very frustrating.

Please guide me how I can solve this problem.
    Dear Samradh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link (Operation time 8 AM to 12 Midnight) - Talisma Chat - Sample Page... to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Docomo.

+ Post a Comment HERE!