+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sony Xperia Z Network reception problem and battery draining too fast

Advert.

Samradh Guest

Sony Xperia Z Network reception problem and battery draining too fast

Advert.
    Dear sir,
    I am facing issue with my new Sony Xperia Z handset. I am using it from last 30 days and have some problem related to network reception and signal problems as well as with the battery . The battery of my phone is draining too fast . The network issue is also frustrating as it is loosing signals every other minute. I visited service center, they updated softweare of the phone but when I got back to home I am still facing same problem.

I visited them and they are now saying that I need to replace handset and it will take 10-20 days to get replacement. But I don't want to replace because then I will have to arrange another for that period and I don't want to do that . Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

Thank you:!
    Samradh

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello samradh,
    Your problem is pretty genuine that if you will send that phone for replacement than you have to arrange another one for that time period.
    But what if the problem is not with your handset may be it is with your network service provider.Check it using another SIM card.

Second problem what you are saying is of battery backup so that i think may be the fault of company. But what if you yourself is using it at a more random pace. I know the phone is new to you and you will use it most at this time period but let it work as normal for 1 day just to check if the prob is real or it is due to the usage.

Doing all this will clear that the problem is really with the handset so you can again write to me and i will surely give you an option of that.

+ Post a Comment HERE!