+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

B.Tech from Indraprastha University Delhi. Right option or wront please suggest?

Advert.

studyfreaker234 Guest

B.Tech from Indraprastha University Delhi. Right option or wront please suggest?

Advert.
    I passed out 12 standard from CBSE air force school agra and my percentage is 75% but still i am waiting to get information that how much is the cutt off for this university. Its reputation and all please tell me that will it be a right option for me to pursue b.tech from IP university delhi.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Mr. studyfreak,

As you told that you completed your 12th CBSE board that is also from the air force school Agra so you have a better chance to get admission in good universities.
    But, as you are asking for admission in Indraprastha University New Delhi, So, first of all you have to clear the admission test and if you cleared the test and you are in the cut-off than you can easily get admission in it.

It is one of the best universities to do b.tech, where students stands in line to get admission and it is an under 10 ranked university in INDIA.

+ Post a Comment HERE!