+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest me a motherboard and processor for gaming purpose

Advert.

netsetter
    netsetter is offline Just in!

Suggest me a motherboard and processor for gaming purpose

Advert.
    I m gonna buy new PC for Gaming Purpose.. pls suggest me a good Motherboard and Processor

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello netsetter,

So, if you really want to go for a high end gaming on you computer than i would advise you to go for the bets CPU and motherboard combinations which can be as follows:-

1. ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77

2. ASUS P8Z77

3. Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD graphics 4000 BX80637I73770K

Use any one of them and they would serve your purpose of playing high end gaming.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    Netsetter, if you are price conscious and open for AMD option, then you can go for AMD FX 8350 processor and a motherboard of AM3+ socket like Biostar TA990FXE. This setup, combined with a good amount of RAM and a decent gfx card will make a awesome gaming rig.

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by netsetter View Post
    I m gonna buy new PC for Gaming Purpose.. pls suggest me a good Motherboard and Processor
    If you can specify a budget then we can help you by suggesting appropriate CPU+Mobo combination for that budget. What about the other components?

sandeep007
    sandeep007 is offline Newbie
    Hey Netsetter, if you choose Intel config suggested by Rishabh Sharma it will cost you 36-38k approx, while the AMD setup suggested by technocrat would cost approx 22-23k. It solely depends on your budget what type of gaming pc you want to assemble.

geets
    geets is offline eTI Member
    As suggested by tecnocrat , instead fof biostar TA990FXE, go for Biostar TA870.. less cost and also nice one..

7. Advert.

netsetter
    netsetter is offline Just in!
    @ramcharan1990 my budget is up to 50K.. no prob abt other components.. i just want to know abt Motherboard and Processor

vishak.som
    vishak.som is offline Just in!
    consider Biostar Hi-Fi Z87X 3D motherboard instead of Asus Z87-A , this motherboard got "Best Buy Award" From Digit Magazine in Aug 2013..
    It also got many other awards.. and the main thing is the price, which is just 10K to 11K
    This MOB released in July only..
    U can also view this link for further details..
    Hi-Fi Z87X 3D :: Motherboard :: BIOSTAR

rupa maitra
    rupa maitra is offline Just in!
    Hey i have used a Biostar Motherboard recently and you can try this one. These features are good here is the following
    HI-FI A85W:
    It has Blue ray Audio,8 SATA connector, 2*USB 3.0, 64 GB memory support, an Inbuilt Amplifier for 3 year National warranty

It is under 35000 rupees.I hope this will help!!!

Gana Dalsia Guest

Hii

Hi,

Biostar is a good one for gaming purpose. This configuration might help: HI-FI A85W:
    It has a Blue ray Audio,8 SATA connector, 2*USB 3.0, 64, a GB memory support,Inbuilt Amplifier for a 3 year National warranty

Gana Dalsia Guest
    oops sorry i didnt see your message properly. I suggested the same config.Yes go for it..its a good one Rupa!!!

Gana Dalsia Guest
    Thanks for all the replies. Planning to go for a Asus or a Biostar TA870 as suggested by Technocrat.

sukiblr
    sukiblr is offline Just in!
    I agree with both geets and Technocrat..

what about RAM? Maybe you should checkout Kingston HyperX..and a decent high powered SMPS like Tagan

sukiblr
    sukiblr is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by netsetter View Post
    Well there are so many options to choose from. However if you are a budget conscious buyer then buy a mobo that mobo that comes with sound inbuilt..maybe something in the Z97 would be a good idea if the money to invest something like 10K just on mobo...i opted out for the following config

AMD FX-4300 (4 Core, 4MB L2 + 4MB L3 Cache)
    Biostar A88MQ (Hi-Fi sound technology)
    Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (KHX1600C9AD3B1K2/4G)
    WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA III 6 Gbps HDD
    AOC 19.5 inch LED Backlit LCD - e2070Swnl
    Sapphire R7 250X 1GB GDDR5
    Asus 24X SATA DVD R/W

this cost me under 30K

+ Post a Comment HERE!