+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Upgrade motherboard and cabinate for gaming purpose

Advert.

ramvishnu51
    ramvishnu51 is offline Just in!

Upgrade motherboard and cabinate for gaming purpose

Advert.
    I am going upgrade my old PC for multimedia purposeMY config is RAM: 2 x 4gb Trancend ramintel 2nd gen i5 processorintel 65W motherboardGeForce GT610 @gb Graphics cardi want to change the motherboardand cabinet to upgrade for Gaming PC.. pls suggest me

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramvishnu51 View Post
    I am going upgrade my old PC for multimedia purposeMY config is RAM: 2 x 4gb Trancend ramintel 2nd gen i5 processorintel 65W motherboardGeForce GT610 @gb Graphics cardi want to change the motherboardand cabinet to upgrade for Gaming PC.. pls suggest me
    There is a long key on the bottom most row of your keypad/keyboard called Spacebar, you should use it at times please.
    You have not even mentioned your budget. But what i perceive is that you want to change your motherboard to support gaming. I suggest you go with z77x motherboards of Gigabyte or Biostar costing around 12k. Both support overclocking as well.

sandeep007
    sandeep007 is offline Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by technocrat View Post
    There is a long key on the bottom most row of your keypad/keyboard called Spacebar, you should use it at times please.
    LOL reading the post.. "ramintel.. cardi" i got confused whats this about

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramvishnu51 View Post
    Hello RamVishnu51, If you could mention your budget for each of motherboard and cabinet then it would have been helpful.
    There is a price and functionality difference with each of the Z77 mobos. A Gigabyte H77D3H would cost around 5800 while a Biostar HiFi Z77X would cost you almost 12000. While the latter is more designed for gaming and multimedia purpose. And for cabinet i would suggest Cooler master N200. Its designed basically for gaming purpose..

sukiblr
    sukiblr is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramcharan1990 View Post
    Hello RamVishnu51, If you could mention your budget for each of motherboard and cabinet then it would have been helpful.
    There is a price and functionality difference with each of the Z77 mobos. A Gigabyte H77D3H would cost around 5800 while a Biostar HiFi Z77X would cost you almost 12000. While the latter is more designed for gaming and multimedia purpose. And for cabinet i would suggest Cooler master N200. Its designed basically for gaming purpose..
    I would recommend Biostar HiFi Z97WE and it costs 9700/- today on Flipkart

+ Post a Comment HERE!