+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New google nexus 7 tablet run on Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system?

Advert.

ritndreitxie234 Guest

New google nexus 7 tablet run on Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system?

Advert.
    hi, i am a gadget freak and i totally love to enjoy and read the latest news and all the current happening going on gadget industry. Recently i was reading blogs and i came to know that google announced a new version of google nexus 7 is that true. And if it has been announced does it support Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system is it true.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello ritndreitxie,

Yes you have seen right on the blog or where ever you read it. Google has announced its new google nexus 7 tablet which is going to run with no doubt on Android 4.3 jelly bean. The new android 4.3 jelly been is full of new feature also.

now as it is not announced that when is it going to launch in India we cannot further have any idea that what is there in it.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    It's a great thing, but the fact that kills the fun is that no matter what the tabs with android hang a lot I have no clue of how will the Nexus be i have had my hands on the Sony and samsung they are decent enough but then I love the iPad so maybe it's a presumed notion that I have.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Well gys There has been an update and the Nexus 7 Tab is now available with 4.4 Kitkat updated.
    and if u compare it with other brands it offers best specs in a rock bottom price range!!!
    Specs
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

+ Post a Comment HERE!