+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Salman khan and Shahrukh Khan patch up. Finally the fight end or something fishy?

Advert.

silwara234 Guest

Salman khan and Shahrukh Khan patch up. Finally the fight end or something fishy?

Advert.
    Salman khan and Shahrukh khan both are like India and pakistan of Indian bollywood industry. They divided the bollywood industry in two groups which leads many small fights under B grade actors. But recently i figure out both of them giving hug to each other and shaking hands on a conference. Is that meant for only television or they really want to do that so.

Well we wish they became friends again and we will be able to see them on big silver screen. Like we have seen in karan arjun and in one or more film.

Please tell me is that rumor is true or not.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hi
    silwara,

As, I also know the thing has happened like hugging and shaking hands at a conference between the two KHANS.
    The rumors are probably true as there is valid proof of this rivalry break up. As, the videos are being showed on the national television also in which both of them are hugging each other.
    So, I think they both are now trying to finish the rivalry because it had not done good things for the Bollywood industry in past and neither it will good for it in future. So, such thought might have come in their minds and we are gonna see their friendship once again.

Hope so this rumor is not rumor.

+ Post a Comment HERE!