+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mukhbir user Review - 2008

Advert.

ritwik sondhi
    ritwik sondhi is offline Just in!

Mukhbir user Review - 2008

Advert.
    extremely well made, performances at their peak, flawless narration of an untold story.. this is what Mukhbir is .... one of the most powerful movies of the year.. a masterpiece of its genre .... Hats off to Mani Shankar .... his best work till date. The movie is about a MUKHBIR(informer) working for Indian Intelligence, the movie revolves around what risks,losses and sacrifices he has to face in this dangerous profession. The best thing about the movie is its realism.. If u r expecting a masala entertainer then m sorry... it has only 1 or 2 songs and nothing else except an excellent story..no comedy even . The movie did bad business at Box Office and the credit goes to: 1.its promoters who forgot that even a brilliant movie like this needs good promotion and marketing..so many people didn't knew about the movie .also the movie released with very few prints..it was released at only 4 theaters in Delhi, thankfully one of these theaters was near to my place 2. Immature audiences : no further comments 3.Some other grown up immature kids called CRITICS >

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Mukhbir (2008)

Hello Ritwik, welcome to eTI forums. The review you posted is kind of copied work, it is copied from other site hence we can't include it our Review Section as its not as per Review Rules. I am moving it to Movie gossips section.

Thankyou!
    iAdmin
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

ritwik sondhi
    ritwik sondhi is offline Just in!

Re: Mukhbir user Review - 2008

The review is completely original...you must have read this review on imdb.com, that had been written by me...even the title "Mukhbir" was created by me on imdb.com
    heres the link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1287847/

+ Post a Comment HERE!