+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Raj Babbar said,"A meal for a day in mumbai will cost only Rs 12". What does it mean?

Advert.

devashisht234 Guest

Raj Babbar said,"A meal for a day in mumbai will cost only Rs 12". What does it mean?

Advert.
    As per the latest reports. i came to know that actor turn politician Mr. Raj Babbar said that a common man can live with full stomach in just Rs 12. Is that true i think if mumbai is so cheap then i live in agra where for Rs 50 i get 4 roti, 1 catori dall, 4 spoons rice. I think working proffessional will now looking to get job in mumbai if it is so cheap. Even in delhi i use to have a meal in afternoon for Rs 50 near nizzamuddin.

Mumbai is so cheap. I think Raj Babbar should make his video by living a life of a common man not for a single day but atleast for a month and then we will see how much money he will spend in a single day for his meal.

Common!! man grow up!! Stop making yourself a substance of laughter for everyone.

I want all the Eti member to share their views please.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    First of all,"HAHAHA" i can't stop my laughter. Now coming to the verdict if he had said this then i will like to add few words. Mr. Politician are you living in 80 century or 90 century where you can have a meal in Rs 12 for whole day. And if you are talking about a meal of Rs 21 for a day in mumbai in the current year. Then i must tell you that the cheapest thing that you can have in your meal in Mumbai is a simple , "Wadapau" and a ,"cup of tea" which itself will cost you more than Rs 12.

Sir, i would say instead of talking these crazy and stupid jokes do something which help us apart from giving a laughter substance.

Talk about meal a day later, first clear out how many children died eating government meal in Uttar pradesh. Do you have any answer?

I think i made myself clear.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!