+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Salman Khan and Bruna Abdulla - Brazillian Model - Affair or What ?

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Salman Khan and Bruna Abdulla - Brazillian Model - Affair or What ?

Advert.
    Now days the talk is about affair of Bruna Abdullah and Salman Khan. But Bruna is denying it all and says that has met the Salman only twice. But even in those short meetings, Salman helped the aspirant in his own way. “Salman and I are not friends. But yes we met twice—once when he referred me to a modelling agency. The second time I met him, he was with Katrina (Kaif),” Bruna says adding, “He was very concerned about my career. He is good friends with the owner of my agency who handles Katrina’s work also. He put me in the right hands. I don’t react at all to the rumours about us dating. I know whose arms I go to everyday.”

On the other hand, it said that Salman broke his promise to give her break in his next coming flick. For her Salman had hired teacher for Hindi and other bollywood stuff. She had been assured and reassured that she would be his heroine in next big movie. He had even put her up at his farmhouse where she trained from dawn to dusk, day in and day out. But then, after over a month, Salman changed his idea and told her that she did not fit.

She has not given up, now Abdullah is reportedly going all around town, telling people about how disheartened she is with Salman failing to keep his promise.

talib
    talib is offline Just in!

Re: Salman Khan and Bruna Abdulla - Brazillian Model - Affair or What ?

its true or fake ....salman had affair with her....as salman had broke up with katrina

+ Post a Comment HERE!