+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Were our Gods and godesess a Historic aliens?

Advert.

thinker123 Guest

Were our Gods and godesess a Historic aliens?

Advert.
    Hello everyone,
    I thought a lot about this but the thing which came to my mind is that:- is it not the thing which I can share with others and take their views. Here as our apeman caves and the Ajanta caves are described and crafted with the beautifull paintings they show us that the gods which were worshiped by our forefathers were having the head of animals and body of humans. Watching to which the thing striked my minds that were they aliens because they are the only with most unreachable technology and minds they can do the things which still humans cannot do.
    So, what you guys think is this right to say Gods as Historic Aliens?

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hmm...
    Now this is what shocked me, some time my mind is thinking that you may be right but, some times it is saying that on national television when there comes RAMAYANA and MAHABHARATA then the gods are being showed as humans.
    But what you are saying is also true about Ajanta caves and I also think that how can there be humans like animals or animals like humans.
    But, this discussion is not going to end let us wait for some other folks to join us and find out what they think about it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!