Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

shahid kapoor bollywood actor's email address

Advert.

Smile Love you.from Reema

Advert.
    Hi !
    how r you?
    I am a big fan of you my heart beat.
    plz apna khayal rakhana.I can't liv with out u."Will you be my friend"?plz reply me please reply and give your email adress .plz;Love u,take care of own and your family.

Unregistered Guest

Bharat Singh

Hi Shahid ji Kese ho me aap bohut badha fein hun to kya aap mujhse Dosti karoge aap pyaara sa fein ok by plz coll me ya email

my email id [email protected]
    [email protected]

Unregistered Guest
    i dont know what should i write to u cuz its the same words everyone told u befor & will told u forever .. but i'll very happy to talk to u if u want this is my mail [email protected]
    i'll wait 4 u so dont be late

Unregistered Guest

Red face

Hi shahid plea
    sed to takl to you but you are my fate

Waqas Riaz Guest

Red face Want

Dear Shahid.
    How are you.I hope you are fine.Shahid I want to work in movies but I am from Pakistan.if you help me I hope you will help me therefore I write this message to you.I am a good guitarist please.I am giving you my number +923348960757 .And my Email ID [email protected] help me.
    With Regards
    Waqas Riaz

skumarsingh46
    skumarsingh46 is offline Just in!
    Hi shahid please send your email address in my email id [email protected] 4 an early response.

7. Advert.

amanda
    amanda is offline Just in!

Cool

hi Shahid honestly I wont say Iam great fan coz there is nothing like dat the ONLY greatest fans you have is your self and your family...But ofcoz I Love you madly am so happy I have this oppotunity 2 tell so and I think your movie VIVAH is great it is my favorite even though I love all your movies

sana parveen
    sana parveen is offline Just in!

Hi shahid.........my name is sana i m a very big fan of you!

i cant believe that you will read my message i will be very glad if you reply me. i am a student of class 11th. i love to see your movies and vivah is my favourite i have seen it atleast 193 times. i have seen all your movies and i love watching them.i get scolding from my father for keeping your pics inside my books but still i do that. i dont know what to say but please reply-my e mail id is [email protected]. i know your sister name is sana but i dont want to become your sister please make frindship with me. will you be my friend????love you

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234