+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Maharastrian Girl and Bengali boy intercaste love marriage issue

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Maharastrian Girl and Bengali boy intercaste love marriage issue

Advert.
    i m rohan .m 18 yrs old nd m a bengali,me nd my gf r in a relatnshp for past 2 years.......nd nw tat we decieded to think abt being together in future(marriage matters) she is a maharashtrian nd is quite sure tat her parents wont allow her to marry a boy of another caste..........from my side my parents wont hav any problm in an intercaste marriage.SHe loves me a lot and me tooo..........Bt nw she is telling me tat we shuld breakup.Coz she fears tat after getting a lot serious wid each other bcoz of being together, after 4years wen it wl b time for (marriage) if her parents wont allow her to marry me ,it wl bcum very hard rather impossible to forget each other......so she is tellin tat we shud try to forget each other frm nw only.............................i noe u all might b thinkin tat our love is immature........but seriously we both love each other a lot.....how shud i convince her not to brkup wid me??????????????? nd how do i take her to the confidence tat her parents will get convinced in future??????????????
    plzzz giv me a solutin for my problem.............plzz giv a reply as soon as possible...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Rohan,

Ha ha ha, that was really amusing to say and think that we consider your love immature. Its not like that and yes, it cannot be. The fact why you have posted this question here itself is a reason enough for me to believe you really love your girlfriend.

Point that I am raising here is, why on earth is your girlfriend keen on breaking this relationship right now,when she hasn't even spoken to her parents regarding her relationship ?
    Convince your girlfriend not to break this relationship now, because nobody knows what future has in store for you guys?
    Tell her, what she thinks right now might not be the case after four years. There is a definite possibility that her parents might get convinced with her relationship and give a green signal to her marriage with you even after considering all odds of inter-caste marriages.

You cannot predict what the future is for you, can you ? You might think that your family will not approve to your marriage with her. But that might not be correct. There are chances that her parents give a nod to this relationship and you guys are happily married.

There is no point in ruining this beautiful relationship now basing your decision on something that will happen in the future. Something, that nobody is sure about, something that not even her parents know. Instead, you guys should live this moments of love, these moments of your budding relationship, these moments of intimacy and innocence.

See, your relationship's future depends on how strong your relationship is, how much love element is present in it, how much can you stay strong against your parent's wish, how much attached you both are and how difficult it would be to separate you guys.

You guys are at a very tender age. Infact, you guys have just entered your adolescence. Even if your relationship is 2 years old, still, it needs to be properly developed. At an age like that of yours, its very natural for you to feel insecure and its again very natural that these thoughts will pop up. But you need to understand, you should not make permanent decisions on temporary emotions. There is no point in loosing the one you love for the fear of something that will happen after 4-5 years.

Instead, increase your intensity of love, try to make your relationship stronger and stronger, try to develop a " never separating bond ", try to help each other in times of need, secure each other's interests and enjoy these moments without getting worried of the future. Try to develop a relationship which is so strong and so inseparable that even both the families are afraid of pulling you guys apart. Let your parents know in future that your partner is your own life - an extension of your own self, an inseparable part of you so much so that if your partner is not with you, you cannot survive.

As of now, concentrate on your studies and career, which is yes the most important thing. Stop worrying about your relationship, this is seriously not the time and age to think about all this. Instead, concentrate on career, build a foothold in life, achieve your admiration, fulfill your dreams and do good.

When there comes the time to think about your marriage after 4-5 years, get back to me on this very forum. We together will try to help you sort out your Maharastrian Girl and Bengali boy intercaste love marriage issue.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!