+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

subject specific article - and Economic related articles

Advert.

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member

subject specific article - and Economic related articles

Advert.
    Sir/Madam,

I learnt about your site through net and have just got myself registered on eTI.com. I am from economics background and so wish to know if apart from the current happenings in the economy, I could also write subject specific content. It also has great demand across the globe. If I can, then please let me know under which head should I place the article.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely
    Ayushi.G

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Dear AYUSHI.G welcome aboard,
    I think you are at the right place to create your articles and views at any topic whether it is Eco. or any other subject as well.
    As per your words I agree with you that today people are much more interested in whats the economical condition of country as well as what things are currently going on in this field.
    So, I would appreciate you to write such articles under the section of India-economy-business-finance,
    as, this would be easy for you to find out the right section to write the economical articles.

And at last again welcome to our our community.

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member

how do I post..?

First of all thank you Rishabh for those kind words and guidance. Can you please tell me how can I post my article and what if, I first wish to send it to you for your kind perusal through PM. I also wanted to know that why am I not allowed to send a PM. And what is the clause of posting 25 blogs to be allowed to send a PM. Also can you please let me know that will I be paid only after I post 25 articles/blogs. When and how will I be paid?

+ Post a Comment HERE!