+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea 3G netsetter not giving speed of WCDMA & HSPA. SIGNAL Breaks

Advert.

Shailesh88
    Shailesh88 is offline Just in!

Unhappy Idea 3G netsetter not giving speed of WCDMA & HSPA. SIGNAL Breaks

Advert.
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter few months back. at the that time they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea in Delhi. But i am not getting promised speed. When i recharge it, it works fine for 2-3 days and after that speed all of sudden goes down. I have not downloaded anything and just mail checking or social networking.I checked in statistics that my downloaded data is very low but still i am not getting speed.
    Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they have all answers except solution.

Idea is a big cheat and i suggest people not to go for idea net setter.Its a complete fraud and cheat service.Its based on my personal experience.
    Whether y
    ou recharge it by 950 or 655 or 755 results are same in all cases.

with regards,

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think there must be a specific time at which it will be giving such problem. Do, one thing try to contact the seller from whom you purchased and let him know your problem. It will help.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shailesh88 View Post
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter few months back. at the that time they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea in Delhi. But i am not getting promised speed. When i recharge it, it works fine for 2-3 days and after that speed all of sudden goes down. I have not downloaded anything and just mail checking or social networking.I checked in statistics that my downloaded data is very low but still i am not getting speed.
    Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they have all answers except solution.

Idea is a big cheat and i suggest people not to go for idea net setter.Its a complete fraud and cheat service.Its based on my personal experience.
    Whether y
    ou recharge it by 950 or 655 or 755 results are same in all cases.

with regards,
    Dear Shailesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no. and alternate contact number.

Thanks & Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Post a Comment HERE!