+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is your stand on Durga Shakti Nagpal case..?

Advert.

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member

What is your stand on Durga Shakti Nagpal case..?

Advert.
    Most of you must have watched the much heated discussion on the recent case of IAS officer, Durga shakti Nagpal..! A lot of deliberation are taking place both on the political and judicial front. In your perspective what should be done in this case..?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think there is nothing new in this but this time it got political attention and now SP Government is in a fix. But whatever it is, political party is trying to use this issue against the ruling party.

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    Yes, as a matter of fact, certainly there is nothing new in this. However, do you think the upsurge of IAS union and intellectuals can contribute in the strengthening of this lobby or it is just another case and would fade out very soon like rest.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Ayushi.G,
    I would be going with the last option given by you that this case would also get fade like other cases closed earlier. Whether it is corruption or a loot or a rape or of sexual harassment or of suicide by farmers or murder or blah..blah..blah..there are so many cases that I can not even describe the kinds.
    But, main thing remains that their is no long hearing of any controversial cases and due to which each and every case dies and closed before any result is declared. It seems that whenever the political personalities as well as the government comes in the claws of any such case than... either the case is closed after a hot discussion and climax or the case is stretched to an extent of extinct.

+ Post a Comment HERE!