+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tata Docomo Rs. 96 for 1 GB 3G data for 30 days- most economical 3G plan India

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Tata Docomo Rs. 96 for 1 GB 3G data for 30 days- most economical 3G plan India

Advert.
    We have recently witnessed 3G data price slashes in the country, started by Reliance, however, TATA Docomo silently introduced one of the cheapest 3G plan so far. The plan is valid for 30 days and it comes at price of Rs. 96 only with 1GB of data usage.

Though India is one of the world's most populous country by the mean of total telecom subscribers of but 3G adaptation rates are really low in India. May be because of high price of 3G services, but with the recent price slashes, price of 3G data is now even lower than some 2G data packs.

One of the other reason for late adoption of 3G services is poor availability and network constraints faced by 3G subscribers.

Please share your views and experience with 3G services in India. Do share how is network performance, what is your views about price and anything else you want to share.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    This is quite a shocking news 1 GB for Rs 96 for 3G, surprising!!! however, we all know that Reliance, BSNL has also reduced the rate of 3G in India but docomo plan is cheapest among them all. I think i will start the use of this plan from today and after then will paste my review.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!