+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SEBI(security exchange board of India) 2013 recruitment for officer grade A

Advert.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron

SEBI(security exchange board of India) 2013 recruitment for officer grade A

Advert.
    Hello friends,
    Applications are now invited for the post of Officer Grade-A in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).

1. Location:- Mumbai

2. No. of posts:- 75

3. Qualification necessary is:- Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD) in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institute, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.Candidates are expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.

4. Fee:- For SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) : Rs. 50/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.For GEN/OBC : Rs. 500/- as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.

5. How To Apply:- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.sebi.gov.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.

6. Last Date:- 26-08-2013

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think this is a got chance for students who are preparing themselves for Bank exams. Those who really looking for a nice government job in public sector must apply for this job.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Sorry guys,
    The link I gave above is having some problem instead of that just click on the link I am uploading this time i.e :-

SEBI 2013 RECRUITMENT Clicking the link will take you to the web page having online application form.

+ Post a Comment HERE!