+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Movie review of "Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobaara"

Advert.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron

Movie review of "Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobaara"

Advert.
    Here I am guys to tell you what I felt about the movie "once upon a time in Mumbai dobara". I saw yesterdays last show of the movie and thought that I should post a review on eTI and make your mind up that should you all guys watch the movie or not. So, here we go and the review starts:-

The hit formula of "once upon a time in Mumbai" seems to have gone away this time around in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara’. It is nothing but an Akshay Kumar film with nothing more to offer.

Shoaib (Akshay Kumar), is the super boss of the dons and Robinhood to many of his followers. He is shown as a power greedy fearless person, who dreams of “owning” the city of Mumbai, and being the ultimate king of the city. He believes he can buy everything. All he loves is his own self until he meets Jasmine (Sonakshi Sinha). Who plays a role of an aspiring actress from Kashmir.

Knowing Shoaib’s real identity, Jasmine becomes his friend. The don who lives by terrorizing people, loses his heart out to this girl. (But then, it’s a film after all. There have to be twists.) And here comes the entry of the hero (Imran Khan) as Aslam who swears loyalty to his mentor (shoaib) but, decides to ditch his mentor for the sake of his love - Jasmine.

And the story further is all about the drama, fights, action and much more as a result of the love triangle. But the question is who does Jasmine fall for? For the answer if you think the story above is interesting than go to the nearest theater and have to watch the climax.
    But the thing is that the film only moves around the charm of Akshay Kumar and this is his fan-following that the movie is doing good. You should go and watch the movie only if you think that you are the biggest fan of Akshay Kumar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	once upon a time in Mumbai dobara.jpg 
Views:	2295 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	2090  

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    How would you rate this move on scale of 1-10 ?
    Was it a paisa wasool movie ?
    Was it able to get you glued to seats ?

Honey497
    Honey497 is offline Just in!
    Akshay Kumar has done a very good acting. The story is quite good.

raghavmishra
    raghavmishra is offline Just in!
    i sow this movie and this movie is good. akshay and sonakshi has done their job well. in general paisa vasul movie..........

+ Post a Comment HERE!