+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need exercise Tips remove Saggy body feeling after heavy wait loss

Advert.

pradeepmcp826
    pradeepmcp826 is offline Just in!

Need exercise Tips remove Saggy body feeling after heavy wait loss

Advert.
    My weight was around 96 kgs and i reduced it to 75 kgs. but now problem is my entire body is saggy.

I am doing below excercise in home

Sunday :
    1. Flat bench press -30 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    2. Inclined bench press - 12 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    3. Declined bench press - 30 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    4. Declined chest flies - 12 kgs - 4 sets - 8 reps

Monday - shoulder, Tuesday - Biceps, wednesday - Abs (4 excercise per day)

Thursday
    1. Flat bench press -30 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    2. Inclined bench press - 12 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    3. Declined bench press - 30 kgs - 4 sets - 10 reps
    4. Declined chest flies - 12 kgs - 4 sets - 8 reps

Also i do jogging for 6 days in a week for 1.5 kms per day basis. Also diet is limited.

Will it be enough to tight my body ?I dont want to be more muscular, just tight body with gym build look. Please help me.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Pradeep , Welcome to eTI forums.

I need you to tell few things:

First of all, you lost 21 KG weight, that is good enough, how much time it took you to loose it ?

Secondly, what is your height

Thirdly, jogging is before exercise or after exercise or its in morning , exercise in evening ?

Lastly, the weight you are taking, do you think you can make 20 reps instead of 10 with same weight in each set now ?

One more thing,
    Can you attach your saggy body parts pictures like belly arms etc.. so that can see how much level of loosened skin is there.

After knowing all above, it will be easier to give you advice.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Thats a good job, you really lost a lot of weight. Very nice work.
    So why you dont want to build muscle now ?

pradeepmcp826
    Hi Ricky,

I am doing jogging in morning and weight training in evening in my available timings. I am 5.9 height. I am unable to upload any pics as of now but it seems more saggy. I cant do more reps am feeling tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hi Pradeep , Welcome to eTI forums.

I need you to tell few things:

First of all, you lost 21 KG weight, that is good enough, how much time it took you to loose it ?

Secondly, what is your height

Thirdly, jogging is before exercise or after exercise or its in morning , exercise in evening ?

Lastly, the weight you are taking, do you think you can make 20 reps instead of 10 with same weight in each set now ?

One more thing,
    Can you attach your saggy body parts pictures like belly arms etc.. so that can see how much level of loosened skin is there.

After knowing all above, it will be easier to give you advice.

pradeepmcp826
    Hi Adi,

Eventhough I m slim...i am not fit with muscles. So i amlooking for

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    So, you are actually using a very tough schedule and hence you were able to shade that much fat . Sadly you have not mentioned how quickly you lost weight.

Anyways, body being saggy after weight loss is common problem. And it is problem because people ignore that body function like a meal which tastes good when is cooked slow. No doubt you have done lots of hard work and have done something which is generally hard to achieve for many. If it was not sudden loss then body would have adjusted itself with loss of fat. But now since you have developed saggyness , solution is to gradually build muscle along with loosing fat.

Unfortunately there is no other effective way to get rid of saggy skin other than building muscles, it will actually work from two sides, it will give time to your body to adjust itself as well as grown muscles will cover saggyness to certain extent and will not look awkward as well.

Now since you have lost weight, now should reduce your cardio and concentrate on building muscle. You need to increase weight you lift to an extent that you can only do 6-8 reps maximum. Increase weight as your strength increases. Follow this procedure for 12 weeks and then you need to change exercise to endurance.

You have to change your diet, post workout take some good protein and carbo meal , let your muscle grow a little but not fat. Also include some multivitamin in your diet, they helps your body function efficiently. You need to take small meal. Also, don't worry about lots of muscles, if you see you are gaining fat (thats only possible if you are eating more than required or imbalance diet). And instead of single body part a day, make it two bodypart, one small muscle group, one large muscle group and do 2-3 only exercise per body part (but avoid overtraining at all cost).

Actually, if I go in detail, it will be a complete routine for you but I think it would be better if you know your goal.. which is to do multi-joint exercise along with cardio which is proven to be best fat burner routine along with acceptable muscle gain.

You may consult your coach in Gym if you think he is experienced enough. Also, as long as you are exercising as well jogging then you won't gain weight again as its already lot more energy used than your body is consuming.

Let me know what you feel about it. How it goes. If you have any other kind of question then feel free to ask in the forum. Infact you can also guide others who comes here for advice to loose fat like this one :
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/indian-bo...t-quickly.html

7. Advert.

pradeepmcp826
    Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the advice. Please suggest me the excercise list with sets and reps as requested below. I have Bench press, Dumbell , Barbell and Situp bench. I am doing at home as i cannot move to gym.

Larger Muscle group Smaller Muscle Group
    Monday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Tuesday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Wednesday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Thursday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Friday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Saturday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2
    Sunday : Excercise 1,Excercise 2 ; Excercise 1,Excercise 2

Advance Thanks.

manojsitosys
    manojsitosys is offline Just in!

What are the exercises to reduce side belly.

what are the exercises to reduce side belly......give some more tips on eating habits....

pradeepmcp826
    Hi Manoj,

Just jogging for a minimum distance of 1 Kilometer / day....Thats enough to get your goal...It takes time but worthy... Dont over do things it may give side effects like hairloss, soreness...

bobby11
    bobby11 is offline Newbie
    Go for nutrition diet which helps you to get a good physique. I think you should concentrate on it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!