+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Best smartphone - Lenovo A60+ user review

Advert.

alankar_1988
    alankar_1988 is offline Newbie

Best smartphone - Lenovo A60+ user review

Advert.
    I recently purchased 'Lenovo A60+' mobile. It's the best smartphone with Android GingerBread Operating system. More about it, I like is it's affordable cost with just Rs.6,499/- with pretty smart slim look.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Alankar, very nice you shared such information here but I think your review looks incomplete, please share real life review with more details like how it performs with various games, how is display quality. What are benchmarks score. Otherwise it looks as if you are being paid to make such posts in forums with fake reviews.

mahima
    mahima is offline Newbie
    I friend own this phone and I found it good looking but it hangs often with playing games and running even a little bit heavy applications.

alankar_1988
    alankar_1988 is offline Newbie
    No. man! Ricky, I just mean to say it's an affordable smart phone especially being dealt with brand like Lenovo which is already being a great into the laptops technology. Nothing else.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Well, if you share your experience about this phone then may be others will find it helpful. You may actually many people who are looking to buy this one but wants to have assurance. May be you can post your first hand experience with this phone.

+ Post a Comment HERE!