+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bigg Boss 7 - Poona Pandey being offered Rs. 2.5 crore to participate in Show

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Cool Bigg Boss 7 - Poona Pandey being offered Rs. 2.5 crore to participate in Show

Advert.
    I hope most of us know about Poonam Pandey who came in limelight because of her shady cloths shading stunt while a cricket match. Lately she was seen staring in "Nasha" movie. And it appears things have worked for her.

It is rumour or may be truth that she have been offered huge amount to take part in Bigg Boss Season 7 .

Model-actress Poonam Pandey is said to have been offered over Rs 2 crore for the upcoming season of reality show 'Bigg Boss'.

"For this season of 'Bigg Boss' Poonam was approached as well. She had asked Rs 3 crore, but they (officials of the show) agreed for Rs 2-2.5 crore. But she is not doing the show primarily due to monetary reasons," sources said.

So, she is actually looking for more money.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    So, things are working for this girl. I hope not other girl will follow her to get in lime light. But I think can be real masala for bigg boss season 7 and if they are really approaching her then they may get her into show too.

+ Post a Comment HERE!