+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which animal can survive longer without Water- Camel or Giraffe ?

Advert.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron

Which animal can survive longer without Water- Camel or Giraffe ?

Advert.
    Here is a question for all folks here..

Which animal can survive longer without drinking water - A Giraffe or A Camel .

Answer is: A Giraffe .

Now that is surprising , isn't ? It is true because Giraffe are designed in such a way that they do not have to drink water often , it is because when they drink water, they are most vulnerable in wild out there. So they eat plants those are rich in water. And they take so much water from plants alone that they do not need to drink water for weeks.

They do sometimes drink water but thats only when they are not eating adequate or are not able to find proper diet they need.

But that doesn't mean they can perform better than Camel in deserts. Infact there is no other Animal which can do what camels can do. Here catch is that both are adopted very well to surroundings which doesn't allow them to drink water often.

I hope you liked what I just shared. Please post your comment, they are always encouraging.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Very good information. I think both have their own way of living but I say Camel is winner.

+ Post a Comment HERE!