+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How much protein content is in Endura Whey Pro Supplement powder ?

Advert.

sibsa Guest

Question How much protein content is in Endura Whey Pro Supplement powder ?

Advert.
    I am searching for a good but cost effective protein supplement and I zeroed to Endura Whey Pro and I now want to know what is the protein content of this powder and how effective it is ?

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Sibsa, I am also trying various supplements. The Whey Pro from Endura contains 60% protein. Also its not all Whey, it also have Soya protein isolate.

Endura Whey is packed with glutamine, arginines and amino acid. This formula is prepared with anabolic hormones and high biological value that is very low in fat and stimulates growth of muscles.

vksheilds
    vksheilds is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by sibsa View Post
    I am searching for a good but cost effective protein supplement and I zeroed to Endura Whey Pro and I now want to know what is the protein content of this powder and how effective it is ?
    Only the users of that supplement may guide you about it but here i can give you information about protein requirement in men or women. In general there are 45 gm protein requirement in a day for women and 55 gm protein for a men. However there are many resource available for protein like beans, meat etc. However if you have proper intention to buy a supplement then I made research on Google and got a great list of weight gainer products got with products description Body Building Products in India - Best Body Building Products

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Thanks vksheilds , I also prefer natural products but supplements helps a lot.

+ Post a Comment HERE!