+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Time Travel and Time Machine - Reality , Truth or just imagination ?

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Time Travel and Time Machine - Reality , Truth or just imagination ?

Advert.
    Just sharing a news I saw in Times of India :

A UK-based physicist has claimed that it is possible to build a time machine, but it will only travel to the future.

During a presentation at the recentyl-concluded British Science Festival, particle physicist Brian Cox from the University of Manchester, said that time travel is possible only in one direction, Huffington Post reported.

Cox said that time travel to the future is possible under Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.

The researcher detailed the possibility by saying that travelling hundreds, or even thousands, of years into the future, could be accomplished if someone was travelling at an incredibly fast pace, close to the speed of light.

According to Huffington Post, Cox explained that the theoretical bridge, or shortcut through space and time, as proposed under Einstein's general relativity theory has never been proven to exist.

The researcher added that if a wormhole were discovered or created , there's no telling whether humans could actually use it to travel through time.

---- source

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    But this is nothing new, people are talking about such concept from long. I think we just need to find the right path or direction to explore possibilities in this field, once human have right path, you will miracles in field of science.. just awaiting for that to happen.

+ Post a Comment HERE!