+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi going to END-Off air-closing

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi going to END-Off air-closing

Advert.
    ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,’ once the top-rated show on Indian TV, goes off air this week after the Bombay High Court on Monday dismissed its producers’ plea for an injunction halting the serial’s cancellation.

Television content provider Balaji Telefilms Ltd had sought legal remedy last month after SGL Entertainment Ltd, a Star Group unit, terminated sourcing and telecasting the eight-year-old soap on the Star Plus channel.

The show which was a trend setter and became reason for many similar saas-bahu sagas, and spun improbable plots around the emotions of love, joy, anger, anxiety, contemplation, grief, fear and terror - even amnesia, death, rebirth and murder - bids adieu after losing a court battle to Star Plus.

The twisted saga of the traditional Gujarati family of the ‘Viranis’ had kept audiences across India as well as in Pakistan and Afghanistan glued to their television sets from 10.30 p.m. to 11 p.m. from Monday-Thursday since its launch in Oct 3, 2000.

News are that this space will be filled again by a new show from Balaji telefilms.

muralisham
    muralisham is offline Newbie

Re: Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi going to END-Off air-closing

Great relife ....people got older watching this, but Tulasi - Mihir remained same (in same makeup evergreen!!!!!!!!having grand sons & daughters!). Not in case of actors, they were changed oftenly...... :

MY-BOO
    MY-BOO is offline Newbie

Re: Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi going to END-Off air-closing

i liked this soap, it was after i watched it that i started watching soaps, sad that it finished so suddenly, they didnt even round it up in the usual manner, it remained incomplete

+ Post a Comment HERE!