+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How computer viruses spread......

Advert.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron

How computer viruses spread......

Advert.
    Computer viruses are transmitted from one computer to another when you copy infected data from an external source..They become active when you start an infected application and usually infects any aaplication you run..They are categorized by their targets...

Program Viruses:-these infect program files such as.COM, .EXE, .SYS, .DLL, .OVL or .SCR.

Boot Viruses:- Infect the system areas of hard disks and floppy disks..Boot viruses are very successful than program viruses in infecting their targets and spreading..

Macro Viruses:- these virus infect data files.. Like Microsoft Word documents and template files.. they spread rapidly as nfected documents are shared on networks and downloaded from internt sites..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    There are many kind of virus but most of them can be easily stopped if you have basic knowledge of computer. You know , virus are infact sophisticated computer programs to trick you, to exploit vulnerability in your software.

Thanks Asharfa for sharing this.

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Savera View Post
    There are many kind of virus but most of them can be easily stopped if you have basic knowledge of computer. You know , virus are infact sophisticated computer programs to trick you, to exploit vulnerability in your software.

Thanks Asharfa for sharing this.
    Savera ji... can u share the basic knowledge with us too.. I will remain grateful to you...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    The best most effective yet basic measure to guard computer from viruses is to never use computer with full access, in windows always use computer as limited user for day to day task and use admin access only when you need to install program or upgrade something. It will stop almost 99% viruses as they are also programs and if they can't get installed then they can't spread.

Shaan Ansari
    Shaan Ansari is offline Just in!
    Virus is nothing, it is just a program. Mostly viruses are developed in c,c++ and php language. Now a days i m very busy. If in the near future i will have time. I will be with u a article on viruses

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaan Ansari View Post
    Virus is nothing, it is just a program. Mostly viruses are developed in c,c++ and php language. Now a days i m very busy. If in the near future i will have time. I will be with u a article on viruses
    Ya shaan I will wait for ur article on viruses..

Pls try to come and share some useful information....

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!