+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Who is Kamal Rashid Khan ?

Advert.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Who is Kamal Rashid Khan ?

Advert.
    I see a new movie Desh drohi is coming and also the name of some Kamal Rashid Khan ? Who is this guy ? Is this the same odd looking guy in the promos of movie looks like playing lead role ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Who is Kamal Rashid Khan ?

I just happened to find this old thread.

Just to answer here, he was director, lead actor, producer of his first movie named Deshdrohi. Currently he is HOUSEMATE of Bigg Boss Season 3. Below is his picture.

You can see from visuals that he is not really having any good looks, however, may be his movie did not perform at all but now he is in Bigg Boss 3, definitely his movie served him other way. Not sure how long he is going to stay in house but is little arrogant and kind of man who tries to show off alot. But neverthless to say, BB3 is giving him a lot of popularity. Now a lot of people know about him.

russell Guest

he is a shitty old guy without any good looks. He is a bhojpoori actor who is not popular at all. Whatever popularity he has got is because of BB3. Otherwise he is good for nothing. The english he speaks is really funny and seems like an uneducated villager.

YashGupta Guest

I am Yash Gupta from class 7th.
    I want to work in your coming film.
    I also Good in Sports and Studies.

Mobile: 9810501813

Kshitiz Agarwal Guest

Kamal Rashid Khan Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
    he is a shitty old guy without any good looks. He is a bhojpoori actor who is not popular at all. Whatever popularity he has got is because of BB3. Otherwise he is good for nothing. The english he speaks is really funny and seems like an uneducated villager.
    I just read this on wikipedia about krk: "he eventually became the first celebrity to be prematurely ejected from the Big Boss house because of his violent behavior towards other house mates." This line is both subtle and accurate.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I won't call him idiot, he is not from glamor world and he thus don't know how to deal it. However, making movie out of no where and being lead actor in it is a courageous act.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!