+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Do not drink Water Between meal or immediately after meal

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Do not drink Water Between meal or immediately after meal

Advert.
    Looking very simple yet it affects seriously working and efficiency of your stomach in digestion of food. You know, it is always advised by doctors to not to drink water during your meal and atleast 1 hour after your meal.

There is again detailed report on timesofIndia

Elaborating on what exactly happens inside you when you glug water during meals, Sabherwal says that it gets absorbed by the intestinal walls of the stomach. "This absorption continues till it becomes concentrated enough for the digestive juices to begin digesting your food. However, due to it getting mixed with water, this concentrated substance is now thicker than the food contents present in your stomach. So less gastric juice will be secreted to digest your food. The result is, undigested food leaks into your system as it gets absorbed through the stomach walls. This will also lead to acid reflux and heart burn." Drinking water with meals can also cause a surge in your insulin levels, almost like the way high glycemic food would affect you, Sabherwal cautions. "The more insulin is released in to your blood stream, the higher the chances of you storing fat in your body."

src

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So friends, please share, have you noticed difference in your general stomach health if you avoid water after meal and between meal ? I have been practicing this from long and I know how much difference it makes and I suggest everyone to adopt it.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Thnx a lot for sharing it with us.. Since I have the habit of drinking the water in between meals..From today onwards I will try to avoid it.. thnx once again..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Good advice and finding. I know many people who follows this but I also know many who never follows this but knows about it.. I am one of them

+ Post a Comment HERE!