+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Debate Topic: Woman work out of fashion in upper secion of society ..

Advert.

Maahi
    Maahi is offline eTI Member

Unhappy Debate Topic: Woman work out of fashion in upper secion of society ..

Advert.
    Hii,
    I wanna just ask that if anyone can help me regarding my debate topic.

My topic is "IN UPPER SECTION OF THE SOCIETY WOMEN WORK AS FASHION WHEREAS IT IS A NEED IN THE LOWER SECTION".

I am against this motion. Please give me some points against this topic. Its very hard to find points against this topic.

PLEASE HELP....!!!!

THANK YOU...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    HI Saman, I won't give you point against or in favour but will share my personal view.

Still in Indian society, working of woman is not something which is cherished, a husband may not like his wife to work when he is earning good. So generally in middle class or lower class wife is also working if there is no adequate source of income. While what I am seeing in upper middle and upper class that women are working because they don't have anything else to do, they also work to prove themselves and their worth and their competent quality. Money is just added benefit at most of the time.

While in lower class they generally work as they are forced to earn for family, they are supposed to support financially . However, in lower class I have seen women working also to get freedom which is otherwise not possible if they are not working. When they are working they are free to from many restrictions, so that could be one of the reason for women working in lower section of society.

I hope that helps.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Firdaus just surf through google and I hope u will get some good points for it..

Maahi
    Thnku so much Savera ji and Ashrafa ji.. bt unfortunately my debate topic has been changed. Now my topic is "Co education in schools is always a best option for students"and i m agaist it.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Then you should start new topic in following forum, I hope then you will get some unique and authentic views.

RANT House : Your Debate Continues-eTI
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Maahi
    Yeah ofcourse i will.. Thnx for the advice Admin....

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!