+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with girl who is family friend - Both family against it now

Advert.

jejo
    jejo is offline Just in!

In love with girl who is family friend - Both family against it now

Advert.
    hi,
    i m in love with a girl since last 2 years. she is studying in final year. i have completed my graduation this year. and preparing for post graduation.
    last week my mother asked me about us.
    i told her whole story but she became very angry. she never imagined about me that i will fall in love with somebody.
    she discussed this with my father but he is also with my mother.
    one thing i have to tell u about the girl i love, her parents r our family friends and my mother and her mother are best friends. we live in a same village.
    after all this , my mother told her mom about this.
    n as our families know each other very well, my mom and dad are totally opposite of this and the told me to forget her.
    after discussing 2 times with my mom, i failed to convince her.
    we both stopped talking to each other as our parents told us and she is very frightened due to all this and she don't want to keep this relationship.
    but i know we both truly love each other.
    the problem is our parents know each other and they have fear about what the other people say after all this.
    we are in deep love with each other and we want our families with us.
    please help me to find the solution.

jejo
    jejo is offline Just in!

How to convince parents about love

hi,
    i m in love with girl since last 2 years. we truly love each other from the bottom of our hearts.
    last week my mom came to know about this,
    she became very angry,
    i tried to convince her 2 times, but its not working.
    my mom and her mom are very close friends.
    we are family friend live in same village.
    they never imagined this will happen between us.
    now, she is very frightened and don't want keep this relationship.
    bt we both truly love each other and we want our families with us.
    now we both stopped talking with each other since last week but its impossible to stay away.
    i cant live without her.
    plz give me the solution.
    what should i do?

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hii Jejo,
    This is another typical story where parents not ready to make u marry with each other, also I would like to tell u that both of you are not in a age to think of marriage right now its time to focus on studies and making a bright career and my advice would be close down this matter for sometime and both of you concentrate on your respective careers, specially you, try to make a very bright career first earn some handsome amount and then decide to go for such a big decision of marriage....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi jejo,

As far as I can understand from your problem statement, your parents are stopping you from talking to her, meeting or whatsoever is just because you still have your respective careers in hand. They are your parents and they know the best for you. The reason that you guys are still not settled and struggling to make a foothold in life is enough for them to stop you from deviating from your set goals and ambition. This is to be understood very well that involving in a relationship will somewhere affect your studies. Doing one thing at one time is always the best. You cannot handle relationship and studies side by side and even if you can, your parents don't think you can which is why they are refraining you from talking or meeting with her.

Don't worry, do what swapnil has said. Concentrate on your post grads and career. Set a goal and achieve it. Have a good job and grab your aspirations. When it will come to marriage, you will get married to the girl you love. Explain her the same things as well.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

jejo
    jejo is offline Just in!
    Thanx swapnil n pulkit....
    afterall..time is the best medicine....
    really thanx for advice...

ambraham
    ambraham is offline Just in!
    In my opinion you can do one thing like you tell to the girl that you both will remain single till marriage and keep loving each other. Neither of them will go and find any other person. Make her understand. Then stand on your own feet, where your parents will be proud of you and then you can convince them for marriage with her. Now you are under their care when they will get old they will be under your care, and if you can make them proud for anything I think they will be convinced.
    Make a better love story dude otherwise forget her and move on to someone else.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!