+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Register for court Marriage without telling our parents

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Post Register for court Marriage without telling our parents

Advert.
    Hai guys,

Me and my boyfriend belong to different caste and different religion. My parents not allowing me to marry him because he belong to different caste. We both complete our studies and working. Presently in my home my parents seeing alliance for me. So we plan to register marriage. So please tell me procedures to marry him secretly.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,

We seriously don't encourage secret marriages or any clandestine relationships for that matter. Since you both belong to different castes, there will be issues related to intercaste marriages. But whatever it may be, the only solution to it is to convince your parents for the aliance.

I ( or infact, anyone else ) here don't advocate the idea of eloping away or getting married keeping your respective parents in dark. I know Indian law has by nature provided you all rights and reservations to choose your soul- mate, but that definitely does not give you the liberty to hurt your parent's emotions and feelings. Its your moral responsibility to respect their decisions and not hurt their emotions. Let me remind you, whatever you are today, is because of their efforts and sacrifices. I am not saying to agree to wharever they say. I am just requesting you to consider them and not forget them in a tussel to achieve your goals.

So, if you are here seeking for an advice on how to marry secretly, then I am afraid, I cannot help you in this. The only way out is to convince your elders for the marriage. Put as much efforts as you both can in doing this and I am sure, a day will come when you will end up in a win-win situation.

We have many threads with similar problems. Request you to browse the forum and check for the advices given there. Try applying them in your case as well. If you still feel unsatisfied, you can come up to us anytime.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hii Guest,
    As Pulkit said, we never encouraged here to elope and run away and keep parents in dark and marry. If you decide to go against your parents while loving and entering into a relation with a person whom you clearly know that your parents wont accept, and you show a lots of guts at that time to step up against your parents will, then why you run away from the main part of your relationship i.e., convincing your parents for love, if you have a guts to love someone, atleast show some guts and also fight for it and win it from the world, this is the ultimate and real test for the ones who commit to be in love with others, it is the test you are put in by God to test whether your commitment that you have made to be in love is true or not, if you carry on your fight and fight to win your love along with your parents will than you are the real winner.
    The Choice ultimately depends on you, to be a loser and run away from the test, or to be a winner and show to the world and almighty whatever commitment you have made about loving each other is ultimately true and you deserve to be with each other

+ Post a Comment HERE!