+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bill Gates – Interesting Facts and Coolest Quotes

Advert.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron

Advert.
    I found this article interesting and wish to share with everyone here.. I decide to post it in this section as, I was little bit confused where to post it.. I also appreciate the writer of this article...

William Henry Gates, the person who never graduated from a college, is the current chairman and former chief executive of Microsoft. His net worth is around $61 Billion. He founded Microsoft in year 1975 along with his friend Paul Allen.
    He was rated as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire in year 1987. He was listed in the pages of Forbes’ 400 Richest People in America issue when he was 32 years old.

Interesting facts about Bill Gates:

• He is ranked among the world’s richest people wherein he scored number one in the list from 1995 till 2009, except 2008 wherein he was ranked number three.

• In 1973 he became a student at Harvard University but dropped out in year 1975 wherein he decided to follow his dreams. He had interest in software and programming since early age.

• At the age of thirteen he started writing his own programs and at the age of twenty years he formed Microsoft. He wrote his first program which was tic-tac-toe game that allowed users to play against the computer.

• He created his first venture – Traf-O-Data , at the age 17 with Paul Allen to make traffic counters built on the Intel 8008 processor.

• Bill Gates functioned as a congressional page in the U.S. House of Representatives in year 1973.

Some cool quotes by Bill Gates:

• As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
    • If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.
    • If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
    • Life is not fair; get used to it.
    • The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
    • Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
    • Whether it’s Google or Apple or free software, we’ve got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes.

buildindia
    buildindia is offline eTI Member
    thats was nice facts and cool quotes about bill gates!!.. he is the best...

Maahi
    Maahi is offline eTI Member
    Thnkx for sharing it wid all of us..
    Enjoyed reading it..

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Maahi View Post
    Thnkx for sharing it wid all of us..
    Enjoyed reading it..
    Ur welcome Firdaus...Tum bhi kuch post karne ki koshish karo.. mai tumhare post ka wait kar rahi hoon.

Maahi
    Actually Aqsh ji mere dad India aagye hai. He gave me surprise in the afternoon..
    Today i m going to receive him from the airport. So i will not come online here and in yo india also..
    Bt i will try my best to take out some time and come here and in yo india to post my shayaris and all..
    Feeling very happy

ashrafa
    Actually Aqsh ji mere dad India aagye hai. He gave me surprise in the afternoon..
    Today i m going to receive him from the airport. So i will not come online here and in yo india also..
    Bt i will try my best to take out some time and come here and in yo india to post my shayaris and all..
    Feeling very happy
    Ok congrats.. kuch waqt papa ke saath bitaao aur jab bhi thoda waqt mile toh yahan aane ki koshish zaroor karna.. take care...

7. Advert.

Maahi
    Thnku aqsh jii.. sab aap logo.n ki dua k badaulat hai..

Ji zarur mai koshish karungi..

U also take care..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Very nice discussion and Maahi I hope you will have a blast with your Dad.

And now a days Bill Gates is giving his time to social Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Also, one of the interesting fact is that slowly he is selling his shares of Microsoft currently he holds about 5% shares in Microsoft, however, by 2020 or something he will NIL his shares in the company.

Also, he has started one initiative recently for India :

The remarks over toilets may have led to war of words between Narendra Modi and Jairam Ramesh, but the issue of sanitation, which was at the core of this tussle, seems to have finally found the attention that it deserves.

Microsoft co-founder and billionaire Bill Gates, through his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has launched "reinvent the toilet challenge - India" in collaboration with the Government of India. The foundation is inviting innovative sanitation technologies, to develop sustainable sanitation solutions which will help not just India but other developing countries.

Read full article at ndtv

ashrafa
    Thnku aqsh jii.. sab aap logo.n ki dua k badaulat hai..

Ji zarur mai koshish karungi..

U also take care..
    Hmmm ok Firdaus... but I will miss u a lot.. Just remember me in ur dua...enjoy...

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Savera View Post
    Very nice discussion and Maahi I hope you will have a blast with your Dad.

And now a days Bill Gates is giving his time to social Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Also, one of the interesting fact is that slowly he is selling his shares of Microsoft currently he holds about 5% shares in Microsoft, however, by 2020 or something he will NIL his shares in the company.
    Thnxxxxxxxx savera ji for sharing this fact with us...gone through the article at ndtv...nice and interesting ...thnxxx once again..

Also, he has started one initiative recently for India :

The remarks over toilets may have led to war of words between Narendra Modi and Jairam Ramesh, but the issue of sanitation, which was at the core of this tussle, seems to have finally found the attention that it deserves.

Microsoft co-founder and billionaire Bill Gates, through his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has launched "reinvent the toilet challenge - India" in collaboration with the Government of India. The foundation is inviting innovative sanitation technologies, to develop sustainable sanitation solutions which will help not just India but other developing countries.

Read full article at ndtv
    Wowwwwwwwwwwww...Thnxxxxxxxx savera ji for sharing this fact with us...gone through the article at ndtv...nice and interesting ...thnxxx once again..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Thanks for appreciating, this is good place to share views and exchange ideas

Maahi
    I will also... Yeah always.. Thnkuu...
    Thts so sweet of you...

shinasehgal
    shinasehgal is offline eTI Member
    you have provided very nice facts about bill gates all the quotes are very nice but i like one the most that is Life is not fair get used to it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!