+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Passion Plus Pro Power start and New Cbz-xtreme bike variants launched

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

New Passion Plus Pro Power start and New Cbz-xtreme bike variants launched

Advert.

New Passion Plus Pro Power Start
    Despite of high inflation, Hero Honda managed to clock profits, thanks to its high volume sell of entry level bike. Prior to festive season, Hero Honda promised to make new launches of bikes. The launched many variants of their existing bikes. Splender NXG 100 cc bike with slightly changed new look with new graphics and colour finish.

Recently Hero Honda also launched new variant of their popular bike Passion. This is bike is a mass selling bike from Hero Honda and new variant launched is called as Hero Honda Passion Plus Pro Power Start. The bike comes with electric start as standard feature and new graphics. The newest and most noticeable change in the bike its new headlight to match up the modern trend. Rest is same but graphics. The Passion Pro has a tweaked engine which the company claims is more efficient.

The new Passion plus pro power start is priced at Rs. 44,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). This new variant will look attractive to those entry level bike buyers who are loyal to Hero Honda as well as need refreshment. It comes in six color options - Metallic Green, Red, Black with Red, Blue, Silver and Black Blue.

New refreshed CBZ Xtreme
    The other model launched included refreshed pleasure as well new Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme, the changes in pleasure is not much noticeable and most of them are minor like change in instrument cluster and colour finish. . The new X-treme has new sets of graphics, dual tone colour finish. Clearly Hero Honda wants to make it look more sporty.

There were no official ceremony for launch of these variants, Hero Honda just informed people and that is it. I guess companies are doing savings on current slowdown. This is not the first time when Hero Honda upgraded their products, Hero Honda seems to believe in longer life span of their products and they always try to keep a product in current lineup for maximum period.

dushantha
    dushantha is offline Just in!

Re: New Passion Plus Pro Power start and New Cbz-xtreme bike variants launched

NEW PASSION PRO COLERS

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

It comes in six color options - Metallic Green, Red, Black with Red, Blue, Silver and Black Blue.

I hope that is what you asked for!

autoguruindia
    autoguruindia is offline Just in!

Its really nice bike and i like to buy this hero honda bike. Thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!