+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Imagination is everything.....

Advert.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron

Imagination is everything.....

Advert.
    Imagination Is Everything – The Preview Of Life’s Coming Attractions.

This I found really interesting one.. And Iwish to share with you all... Thnx to the writer...Appreciable one..

What are some of the most imaginative creations that have come about through great ingenuity and the ability to shift a paradigm? History is full of examples where people have tapped into their fertile imaginations and through the sheer force of that creativity engineered an idea, product, or service that went on to change the landscape. Einstein’s quote below puts it into proper perspective and it is very appropriate that we tap into Albert Einstein’s world view on such matters given his ability to tap into some of the most imaginative concepts ever to be considered by mankind. Einstein would do what was known as thought experiments

In the most famous of all of his thought experiments, he pondered about the nature of time and his relativity to the observer. Imagining he was on a train watching life go by as he moved through space, he speculated whether time was the same for those who waited stationary along the tracks as the train went by. Through all of his musings over this concept he fashioned in his mind a belief that time was relative to the observer in relationship to the speed of light. Yes…it is all very difficult to explain, nonetheless some of the most amazing inventions unfolded due to the mental imaging their inventors would participate in. Somehow he would reach an epic conclusion, then work backward with amazingly complex mathematical equations to support his theory.
    Sometimes the imaginations of directors and producers of film prove to be ahead of their time. Take for example the movie, “Back To the Future” made in the 1980s. Ironically, this movie got a lot things right, before the products were invented and came to market. This includes:
    1. The television video phone
    2. Also on the movie Doc used a banana peel and beer to fire up the Fusion Home Reactor. Today organic matter can be used to create fuel.
    3. In the movie they made us of digital zoom and facial recognition. Just a thought then, but facial recognition software is no longer an imagination.
    4. Again, the movie shows the use of 3D technology for television viewing living room and of course that has also already arrived, so check that off!
    5. In the movie, our hero Marty Jr could split the television screen and watch multiple channels all at once. Again, the movie was ahead of its time.
    We could walk through a similar list using the 1960s series, Star Trek or even the great movie classic, 2001 Space Odyssey, but the main point is that history reveals that if it is imagined, it can sometimes come true if the underpinnings of the technology or idea is founded in some empirical facts. This has been demonstrated over and over again. Those individuals blessed with fertile imaginations are indeed the innovators and thought provokers of our world. We need more people willing to stretch the boundaries of what others may think is impossible or implausible. Without that creativity, it would be like living in the boring world of just commonplace things….such as was depicted in the movie Pleasantville where all of life was seen only through the lens of black and white and anything in color was an aberration.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Very true and I have observed such things myself and true to movies too.

Infact, it is all about imagination, today what is in imagination becomes true , who thought that a mobile in your hand is more powerful than your desktop 5 years ago.. just years ago

Wearable computer is on way, google Glass is something which was shown in lots of movie and now its reality, many other companies are working on it and I am sure in next 2-4 years, it can be something very useful.

Do share your views

ashwani121
    ashwani121 is offline Just in!
    Technology is innovation and innovation is imagination what i believe..

Savera jee and aqsh jee u both talked about many technologies that have amazed people and have shown a new way to life standards.

I want to add:

There are also internet of things coming down the lane.
    Imagine yourself just using your mobile to change the tv channels or
    operating your washing machines with your android or apple phones or
    changing the ac and refrigerator temp. cooking food in oven and many more
    Just sitting at a place..with your own sweet mobile phones.
    Ya these things are under process and you will see this in near future.

Also there is already an app made that uses ip addresses to control the electric switches of ur
    house. Thats really amazing na..??..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Yap that is true, I had used my mobile phone to control my PC I guess 4-5 years back, it was then something geeky , I was using WIFI for connectivity .. and now because of apps available, its child's play

Now I am wishing for holographic display to get into mainstream as soon as possible, looks exciting and useful.

What do you wish in your future which can really help you ?

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Both of u savera ji nd Ashwani....nice to go through ur discussion and hope all our dream which we imagine comes true...

+ Post a Comment HERE!