+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tata Docomo auto 3G subscription auto renewal fraud

Advert.

MohJa Guest

Angry Tata Docomo auto 3G subscription auto renewal fraud

Advert.
    Hi friends ,
    I am posting this in so much agony and facing hell lot of frustration. I am a TATA docomo user and I am using its 3G Rs. 90 subscription pack, there is always a message in 1-2 days advance from TATA docomo if there is subscription coming to renewal and gives option to stop subscription but this time I saw an offer on their website for Rs. 499 you get 2GB 3G data for 2 months and Rs. 500 talktime, since my pack was expering in a day, I decied to go for it. And because there was no message from tata docomo about renewal of subscription I was assured there its normal pack but no subscription pack. But to my surprise, next day Rs. 90 was deducted and my data was gone , now its 300 mb only.. so it means after 499 recharge, another RS. 90 pack was applied.. And I had no information yet.

I talked to customer care (198) and he just kept running around bush and finally dropped the call saying that he is transferring it to seniors.
    I tried again and this time someone else picked and said that I had not received any message because I have DND activated.. what a silly excuse.. I had received message in past and now its not received because I have DND activated. . fooling customers.. very bad. And when I hung up call, I instantly received message that Rs. 90 pack has been activated , it means that customer care representative manually initiated message. As per customer care executive , data pack was applied at 1:30 am in night and I am receiving information about it 10:00 am..

Clearly it means if you have lots of balance in your account, they will silently apply pack and will not inform you else there are chances one may deactivate subscription after reminder.. so to make sure they can charge you 100%, they keep silence and customer only realizes when amount is deducted.

It is moral duty of system and telecom provider to keep customer updated for plans and subcription but they are misusing it. I have recording of customer care representative providing false information and also dropping call.

And the height is that , you can't call customer care either on 121 or 198 3rd time on single day, they just drop call saying that customer representative are busy.

This is not fair practice.. I am definitely going to take legal action against such practice if they are not going to reactify things.

I can provide all details , my number on request (if required)

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Sorry to hear that. You should send complaint to their higher officials. It is clearly evident that they are observing some unfair practice. Too bad.

TATA DOCOMO
    TATA DOCOMO is offline Just in!
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link – Talisma Chat - Sample Page... (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Docomo.

MohJa
    MohJa is offline Just in!
    I just registered here to tell you that nothing is helping, I sent email through TRAI provided address for TATA Docomo consumer help departement. NO REPLY yet.
    I will also try your suggested link and will keep all record. You people are just beating around bush and I know that. Still I will try your suggestion but I know nothing will change.

TATA DOCOMO
    TATA DOCOMO is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by MohJa View Post
    I just registered here to tell you that nothing is helping, I sent email through TRAI provided address for TATA Docomo consumer help departement. NO REPLY yet.
    I will also try your suggested link and will keep all record. You people are just beating around bush and I know that. Still I will try your suggestion but I know nothing will change.
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata Docomo number, So that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata Docomo.

MohJa
    I can't just share my number here.
    Anyways, I had chat session with customer link you gave. To my surprise , they said my complaint was never registered even though I talked twice to customer care representative on 18th Oct. Great, I guess your CC representative at call center can't understand what is complaint and what a simple query.

Anyways, this time again I had to explain him a lot and finally made him accept that its not a DND stuff otherwise he was just closing it saying DND issue.

Here is complaint detail:
    Complain id is PBR12225635
    Wait till 29-OCT-2013 11:23:58

7. Advert.

MohJa
    Alright, I received call yesterday and as I expected, its actually their policy to delay execution on such cases so that customer get cooled and thus nothing happens. There was no difference, infact the executive called me had no clear information for what he called. He admitted that there is intimation before renewal but great thing is that he was blamming me that I may have not seen it. He said he can't do anything, so you actually took 11 days to say that he can't do anything. Technically company is harrassing customer by using such techniques ie. delaying things just to repeat. He in the end said, he can get Rs. 100 refunded but that was again lie. Nothing happened.
    So I can safely conclude that company follows unfair practice:

1. From long they are following ill practice of disconnecting data connection, it actually saves their network congestion. So I am not provided with service for which I was promised.

2. If you have more than required balance then they will never intimate you of upcoming renewal.

3. If you have better serivice or more data in your account then again they will lapse it with inferior pack of subscription, will not again intimate you if you have sufficient balance.

4. If you dont' have sufficient balance then they will intimate you, it means if you want to get it renewed, you can get top up.

5. They have clear and untold policy to drag issue so that customer gets busy in other things and issue and get easy on this.

6. Even they don't care about TRAI or what, I had sent email, no reply ever from their customer grievance department.

I can see they are creating atmosphere that they are working on it but actually they are delaying and following policy I just mentioned.

+ Post a Comment HERE!