+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Management exams that are impending in few months

Advert.

OJAS123
    OJAS123 is offline Just in!

Management exams that are impending in few months

Advert.
    MBA is among the most preferred courses by Indian students. With the demands of MBA degree holders in India are constantly increasing, the competition of getting into the best MBA institutes is also getting tough. The list of MBA entrance exams that are approaching in few months are listed below:
    i. IIFT exam: 24the November (For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi & Kolkata)
    ii. Management Aptitude Test (MAT): 1st December
    iii. ATMA exam: 8th December
    iv. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP): 13th December (Valid in all Symbiosis Institutes)
    v. NMAT exam: 5th October - 18th December (For Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai)
    vi. XAT exam: 5th January 2014 (This exam is valid for XLRI, XIM, S.P. Jain & GIM Institutes)
    vii. IBSAT exam: 16th December 2013 – 7th January 2014 ( For all ICFAI Business Schools)
    Clearing these exams and getting into top-notch B-schools in India will be easier if you try it with dedication and prefer the right kind of books. For MBA books, you can prefer any of these following books:
    i. Target SNAP with Mock papers from Disha Publication
    ii. Success Master MBA from Arihant
    iii. Target XAT from Disha Publication
    iv. Target IIFT from Disha Publication
    v. Practice Book for MBA from Arihant
    vi. Koncepts of Numbers for aptitude from Disha Publication.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Thanks for information shared here. However, it is very clear that you are trying to promote disha publication.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    thnxxxxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttttttt for sharing this information.......... really helpful...

OJAS123
    OJAS123 is offline Just in!
    Your welcome ashrafa if u want to know more related to this then u can ask

+ Post a Comment HERE!