View Poll Results: Will they find Gold over there in real ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Gold digging in UP at Dondia Khera village - What do you think about it ?

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Lightbulb Gold digging in UP at Dondia Khera village - What do you think about it ?

Advert.
    Everyone here knows about the chaos going about the Gold digging in UP in old fort of Dondia Khera village. So how it started ?

Shobhan Sarkar, a famous seer of the region, wrote to the Prime Minister that the late king came in his dreams and asked him to get the treasure dug up and hand it over to the government of India to tide over the economic crisis.

So eventually Govt. agreed to dig the site in search of Gold .. completely over faith , no scientific evidence .. nothing..

Now it is being said that "There is no harm if the country benefits from it . The Geological Survey of India said there is some metal underneath the temple. What actually is there will be known only after digging," said Renuka Chowdhary.

I never thought of such thing can happen , ofcourse Indians are spiritual but at large scale, approved by Govt. of India.. such things can happen..

Better they find Gold over there or else we will be laughing stock for whole world..

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    hmmmm... Even I dont believe in this......... I hope and pray for their success...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Thanks for your comment..

You have not voted though ...

tulaipaul
    tulaipaul is offline Newbie

First Instance where seer drives an expedition

India has witnessed a ridiculous instance where the excavation has been initiated by Archeological Survey of India due to a dream of a seer.

A nice post worthy reading

[URL = http://www.knowledgemart.org/managem...or-gold/]Unnao – Expedition for Gold[/URL]

+ Post a Comment HERE!