Hi guys,

My reliance netconnect+ number is 9341260117. Name is Anoop Thomas
I had been having issues with reliance as they are not ready to give me a simple credit for a month's service.

My connection is the 10gb 3.1mbps one which i pay almost Rs 1000 and change

I had been using reliance for almost a year and i keep travelling all over India. So because of that i keep getting stuck in villages where the speeds go down to 154 kbps. I am more than happy to pay for the service even if i don't use it as its my need and necessity to have the connection all the time as i would need to travel to towns and metro cities and i really need the net.

Few months back i was stuck in my village for 2 months straight and didn't even use the 10gb 3.1mbps connection as the speeds were low there and i had another source of net. But i did go ahead and did pay my bills correctly to keep the account active as i would know when i would need to travel.

On the 3rd month i had to travel to bangalore for 2 weeks cause of work. When i reached bangalore the net just wasn't working. My speeds were between 50-55 kbps when its supposed to 3.1mbps.
I called the customer care and informed them and they asked me to wait and later on i got a call from the technical team. They asked me where i was located in madiwala in bangalore which is a metro city. They later confirmed that the satellites are down and they will get it fixed within 24hrs. This went on for days and i was not getting the service which i was paying for. On the last day when i was leaving to Kerala i called and told reliance very clearly that i will not make any payment for that month cause i did not get any service and they confirmed that the credit will be applied for that month as there are notes in my account as proof from their side too.

its been 2 months now since this issue started and still they dont seem to have the simple common sense to understand that when i paid for 2 months without even using 1gb and on the 3rd month when i needed the service and i didnt get it cause OF SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE FROM RELIANCE'S SIDE, they are not ready to give the waiver which is just unbelievable!!!

I pay a whole month service just so i can use that connection for the 10 days i travel in a month and when i dont get service on those days why the hell should i pay. I already paid 2 months for no reason and 3rd month when i needed it THERE WAS NO SERVICE!!

The customercare for reliance is soo bad that they had no idea what i say or what i am trying to say. Such a small problem cant even be fixed by them.

Now on the 16th of OCT 2013 when i called, i was told by the customer care agent that the credit has been applied and i just need to call back on the 18th to get my account activated as its in suspended status and also because my billing cycle starts from the 18th of every month. and when i called on the 19th to get my account activated they are saying -SORRY SIR NO WAIVER HAS BEEN APPLIED AND YOU NEED TO PAY THE BILL. I had long talks again and they asked me to wait another 24hrs.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!! I WILL NOT PAY ONE CENT FREE TO AMBANI FOR A SERVICE WHICH I NEVER GOT!! ALSO WHY THE HELL WAS I TOLD THAT THE CREDIT WAS APPLIED!!!

So i would like to know what exactly can i do now? Do i take them to consumer court or is there something else. I will also be asking my advocate about the same. Its never about the money for me but when i bloody dont get the service which i need on time i will definitely not pay and i am pretty legit here. Also if this balance is kept and goes on then few years later i will get a call from some collections agency saying that i have to pay them Rs.20,000 because my bill for reliance accumulated with interest over the years and i have to pay so much. Has happened to me before with Bajaj finance which is another company who is trying to hurt and scam normal people but i won there cause i was right.

I cant believe how cheap such a big company can be over such a small amount and how stupid their agents are. Please do suggest something. Court or not. I was being treated very unfairly and that too over something so small.

Please suggest.

Cheers