+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Apple iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display Tablets Launched

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

New Apple iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display Tablets Launched

Advert.
    As I told you .. didi I, I should say that as I knew , apple is also cooking up something and they finally launched their new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display.

So iPad Air is one of the thinnest and lightest iPad ever launched by Apple. As per apple, it is thinnest full size tablet in the world.. Now what does that means by full size ?

Anyways, so iPad Air is lighter, thinner but it is also faster, comes with the same 64-bit A7 chip and the M7 motion co-processor that was introduced with the iPhone 5S. It has 9.7 inch Retina display and is technically twich as fast then its predecessor. As per pricing, it will be available at $499 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model and $629 Wi-Fi and 4G variant. It will hit the market on November 1 and will come in Space Grey and Silver colours. Information about India launch and Indian price is not yet available.

The other launch of the day is iPad Mini with Retina display, which means it has huge resolution in smaller screen of 7.9inch display which is 2048x1536p. It also runs on similar hardware as iPad Air, making it evenly powerful. It will be again launched for public in November.

The Retina iPad mini will cost $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model and $529 for 16GB Wi-Fi and 4G variant. The company will also retain the iPad mini that was launched last year, reducing its starting price from $329 to $299. Apple also showcased two covers for the iPad Air and Retina iPad mini at $69 and $79, respectively.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipad-air-apple.jpg 
Views:	1620 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	2165  

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Thanks for sharing news, I am sure Apple lovers must be excited now.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    hmmmm thnx for sharing it....

Hope apple lovers will be very excited to hear this...

+ Post a Comment HERE!